UCube (Upstream Database) is a complete and integrated field-by-field database for the global upstream oil and gas industry. It is an indispensable tool that provides users with a thorough market overview, assisting them in conducting business strategy and investment decisions within the upstream industry.
UCube includes more than 65,000 oil and gas fields and licenses, portfolios of 3,200 companies, and covers the time span from 1900 to 2100. Data is split into details such as hydrocarbons, life cycle, geography, water depth, field type, unconventional, companies and operators.
Our analysts continuously collect and verify data from company and government reports, with changes reflected in UCube on a monthly basis. Where information is not available, we conduct in-depth research and estimates to ensure that UCube data is complete in all dimensions. UCube comes with a user-friendly graphical interface, Cube Browser, enabling fast filtering, extraction and display of data. Data is also available in chart, table and map views.
- More than 65,000 assets and 3,200 companies globally, with coverage by continent, region, country, province and state
- Historical production back to 1900 and forecasts up to 2100
- Detailed overview of field life cycle, broken down into producing fields, fields under development, discoveries, award exploration licenses, open acreage
- Economics metrics, consisting of CAPEX, OPEX, tax, free cashflow and net present value
- Complete coverage of oil and gas supply including conventional and unconventional, on-/offshore and yet-to-find resources
- Macro analysis: Understand historical and future global supply and its economics by country, operator or field life cycle
- Strategy & competitor intelligence: Benchmark competitor performance and analyze their portfolios
- Benchmarking: Compare production, reserves and economics at country, company or asset level
- Target screening & business development: Identify targets for acquisitions or farm-ins
- Valuation: Calculate net present value of assets and portfolios
- UCube Economic Model: fully customizable, transparent, Excel-based model for evaluating upstream oil & gas assets, companies and portfolios across the world
- Asset factsheet: report on every field, licence & discovery in UCube containing maps, production profiles, field description, resources, economic metrics, scenario analysis etc.
- UCubeRank: ready-made, field-by-field benchmark analysis of the global upstream oil & gas industry. Includes country and company level data covering production, resources, exploration results, cash flows, valuation and return of capital. The tool is available online and in the mobile app.
- Oil and gas companies
- Financial market: Investors, investment banking, equity research and M&A
- Oil service companies
- Governments and governmental agencies
- Consulting and advisory firms
- Research institutions
You might also be interested in:
ECube: Exploration analysis tool on well level, including exploration efficiency, costs, acreage positions, license round details and work commitments
Oil Market Trends Report: Consistent and up-to-date representation and analysis of global oil supply, demand and market trends with short and medium-term forecasts