Digital Marketing Manager
Rystad Energy is a leading energy research and consulting firm headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices across the world. The company was founded in 2004 to provide strategic consulting services but has evolved into one of the leading research organization with a series of databases and reports covering the global energy industry and other parts of the energy space. Our team of over 180 industry experts serves our client base, including the largest oil & gas and energy companies, financial and oilfield service companies.
Rystad Energy is seeking an enthusiastic, flexible and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join our corporate marketing team. The candidate will be tasked with developing and executing digital marketing campaigns and efforts in order to help create intelligent and advanced platforms for awareness, lead generation, conversion and contact retention. The chosen candidate will be working closely with the marketing, products and editorial teams to advance and execute effective communication with all stakeholders through our digital Rystad Energy and affiliated platforms.
- Digital campaign management, both for corporate and product messaging, for brand awareness, lead generation, conversion and client retention
- Social Media Strategy and Ad campaigns – Plan and execute digital campaigns, including PPC and paid social
- SEO and SEM management – Develop and manage search and paid/non-paid strategies that drive relevant web traffic through search engines
- SEO and SEM analysis – keyword research and competitive analysis
- Digital trend analysis – new platforms, systems, applications that enhance the usage satisfaction rate and/or creates lead generation and nurturing methods
- Support of further development of email, mobile, website, log-in and intranet solutions, together with the relevant teams
- Measure email/web/online traffic, performance and trends through Google Analytics and other relevant analytical tools, and create reports and recommendations for sales, client analyst and marketing team
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures for email optimization, landing pages, forms and other web sites in format and text
- Internal training and guidelines for effective digital marketing at company and individual level
Experience & Skills
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience developing and executing digital engagement strategies and campaigns across channels (SEO, SEM, display, social, web, etc.)
- University degree (Master/Bachelor) in marketing, digital media or digital business (or equivalent)
- Proficiency using CRM tools (SugarCRM), content management systems (episerver, WordPress), marketing automation systems (Act-on), social media and creative tools (Adobe Suite)
- Digital analytics expertise (GoogleAnalytics, SoMe Analytics, PowerBI)
- Proactive & independent
- Open-minded and creative
- Strong research and problem-solving skills, can learn new technologies quickly
- Can work in a hectic environment and strong multi-tasker
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in written; other languages are a plus
The position is located in Oslo, Norway. The candidate will report to the Head of Marketing & Communications.
Position open: Immediately
Final Application Date: 21 September 2018. Interviews will be conducted as applications are received.
If you have any questions please contact:
Julia Weiss, SVP, Head of Marketing & Communications, Julia.Weiss@rystadenergy.com
Violeta Zoric, VP Human Resources, Violeta@rystadenergy.com
We would like to receive a motivational letter and a CV.