Annual Offshore Support Journal Conference 2023
Returning to its regular place in your calendar, the annual Offshore Support Journal Conference, Exhibition and Awards will be held in London, February 8-9, 2023. This year's theme is: Decarbonization. Future fuels. Energy efficiency. Sustainability. Safety. Profitability. Offshore Support Journal continues to follow the market closely, providing a platform for offshore professionals to discuss and debate key drivers influencing the business, the impact of geopolitical factors, regional assessments and future opportunities in the traditional energy markets as well as the offshore wind space.
Lars Eirik Nicolaisen, Deputy CEO, is presenting on the first day of this conference.
9:30 AM: Exploring today’s global energy markets
- Health of regional and global energy markets – oil and gas and renewables
- Impact of recent world events on the energy markets
- Supply chain considerations
- Are renewables the only solution to the world’s energy challenges?
- Forecasts for E&P spending
- What does the landscape look like for new projects?