Info Session/Breakfast Seminar
Rystad Energy Market Briefing IE Week 2023
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sheraton Grand London Park Lane Piccadilly W1J 7BX London
We are thrilled to announce we are hosting our annual trading market update during International Energy Week in London. Each year we welcome you at the beginning of this impactful week for a 2 hour afternoon event not to be missed. Expect to hear from our leading analysts and meet with other short-term industry experts and peers after what has been an extremely volatile year for the markets. We believe that this event will be of great interest to anyone working in the trading industry, and we would be honored to have you join us.
Oil Trading Signals and Signposts
Global Macro & Oil Demand
Claudio Galimberti, SVP & Head of Americas Analysis
- Signals from Real-time traffic: what are they telling us on oil demand and economic activity?
- 2023 oil demand outlook amidst China’s reopening, aviation pick-up and inflation risks
- Oil transition: Which sectors and countries could be exposed already in 2023?
Supply and Global (Im-)Balances
Jorge León, SVP Oil Market Research
- Oil supply outlook and signals for 2023 – Russia, Non-OPEC+ and OPEC+
- Global supply-demand (im-)balances
- Regional crude imbalances for 2023
Downstream/Refining – Trading Signals and Signposts for 2023
Mukesh Sahdev, SVP & Head of Downstream Research
- Trading Signals and Signposts for Crude Demand/Refinery Runs
- Signals on Refinery Capacities-Outages-Margins
- Signals from structural shifts in Crude and Products trade flows
- Key refining transition trends impacting the trading horizon
The session is moderated by Bjørnar Tonhaugen, Partner & Head of Oil Market Research.