What to expect from the US Shale in 2020?
Artem Abramov, Head of Shale Research
- US onshore spending set to decline in 2020, but are we still above the maintenance capital requirements?
- Base production decline – steeper than ever before, but is it still increasing?
- Latest well productivity and economics trends: co-developed projects as a new industry standard
- Nationwide growth to follow Permian additions from 2020: public E&Ps vs super-majors vs private operators
- Permian infrastructure update: oil, gas, water
- Winners and losers from the latest takeaway oil capacity additions
- Is natural gas flaring and CO2 emission intensity slowing down in the Permian?
- Continuous boom in water management supply chain
Products and crude demand outlook for 2020
Paola Rodriguez-Masiu, Senior Analyst Oil Market Research
- Walking on a thin wire - fragile economy, trade war, and efficiency gains tarnish product demand outlook
- Much of a muchness? New refinery additions add to overcapacity
- Refinery margins, a death by a thousand cuts?
- Crude demand outlook 2020: Refinery intake and direct consumption
Supply, balances and oil price risks in 2020
Bjørnar Tonhaugen, Head of Oil Market Research
- It's not only US shale this time: Non-OPEC+ crude supply additions in 2020 by crude quality
- Is OPEC+ adhering to cut targets? OPEC supply trends and risks
- The balancing act: The call-on-OPEC+ and crude and liquids market balance outlooks for 2020
- Crude price outlook and risks for 2020