Hear from our expert speakers where they will share their perspectives on navigating the year ahead and beyond in the energy sector during Rystad Energy Japan Virtual Information Session | 2021 Energy Outlook and Beyond: The year ahead happening on January 27, 2021 from 14:00 - 15:40 JST.
|Date||January 27, 2021|
|Time|| 14:00 - 15:40 JST |
14:00 – 14:05 (5 mins)
Welcome and introduction
Yosuke Uehara, Head of Japan & Korea, Rystad Energy
14:05 – 14:25 (20 mins)
Opening address: After the storm – energy market outlook 2021 - 2030
• Recovery ahead – sellers’ market soon
• Energy Transition speeded up
• Actions taken by energy companies
Jarand Rystad, CEO & Founding Partner, Rystad Energy
14:25 – 14:45 (20 mins)
Oil market outlook for 2021
• Oil demand update: Vaccination and stimulus against short-term containment
• US shale and non-OPEC+ resurgence amid $50 oil
• Oil balances and price outlook at the mercy of OPEC+ discipline
Bjørnar Tonhaugen, Partner & Head of Oil Markets, Rystad Energy
14:45 – 15:00 (15 mins)
Things to look out for in the global LNG market in 2021
• Recent gas market review
• What to expect in LNG supply and demand in 2021?
• The future of gas for power
Xi Nan, Vice President, Analyst, Gas & Power Market Research, Rystad Energy
15:00 - 15:20 (20 mins)
2021 – a new era for utility renewables growth
• Utility renewables commissioning at unprecedented levels
• The utility battery era is finally here
• Green hydrogen movers and shakers
Gero Farruggio, Head of Australia & Head of Global Renewables, Rystad Energy
15:20 – 15:35 (15 mins)
E&P in a Peak Demand COVID era
• Is exploration dead in a peak demand society?
• Will E&P investments return after the COVID downturn?
• How should we think of M&A in an energy transition world?
• Can E&P companies be successful energy transition companies?
Jon Fredrik Müller, Partner, Head of Consulting, Asia Pacific, Rystad Energy
15:35 – 15:40 (5 mins)
Masa Hamano, Vice President, Business Development, Rystad Energy