Join our team of expert speakers in discussion about net-zero scenarios and what is to come in 2021, particularly where the areas of business opportunities are in this Energy Transition during Rystad Energy APAC Virtual Forum happening on March 24, 2021 from 2:00pm - 3:30pm SGT.
|Date||March 24, 2021|
|Time|| 2:00pm - 3:30pm SGT |
14:00 – 14:05
Welcome and introduction
Amit Vaidyanath, Vice President, Business Development, SEA & India
14:05 – 14:25
Opening address: Energy Transition path to 2050 and net-zero targets
• Could renewables outcompete fossil in Power generation by 2050?
• And how could the transportation sector be decarbonized?
• Could then demand for fossil fuel drop fast enough to be Paris compliant?
Jarand Rystad, CEO & Founding Partner
14:25 – 14:45
The real potential of carbon capture
• What are the key applications for carbon capture?
• What is the addressable market for CCS?
• Carbon pricing as the driving force for investments
Jo Husebye, Partner, Consulting
14:45 – 15:05)
Hydrogen Society, potentials, and challenges
• What is hydrogen’s role in a decarbonized economy?
• How will demand develop and which end use applications are hot, and not?
• When will green or blue H2 be competitive with traditional feedstock?
Jon Fredrik Müller, Partner, Head of Consulting, Asia Pacific
15:05 - 15:25
· A new era for utility renewables
· Green hydrogen wars
· How will project economics evolve?
Gero Farruggio, Head of Australia & Head of Global Renewables
15:25 – 15:30
San Lee Chew, Vice President, Client Analyst