We are thrilled to host our annual event during International Energy Week (previously IP Week) in London. On Monday, February 21, 2022, we gather industry experts for two hours of relevant and interesting discussions and presentations. You don't want to miss this, so make sure you have your spot secured and register today. We are looking forward to hosting you in London. We will of course follow local Covid-regulations at this event and will also give an option to attend virtually.
|Date||February 21, 2022|
|Time|| 4:00 pm |
Macro and Oil Demand outlook for 2022
Claudio Galimberti, Senior Vice President, Oil Markets
- 2022: the end of the pandemic, or another false start?
- Will $90 oil accelerate the energy transition?
- Which demand sectors, geographies and products will outperform and which ones will underperform?
Supply and global balances scenarios for 2022
Bjørnar Tonhaugen, Partner & Head of Oil Markets
- Will $90 crude boost US and other Non-OPEC+ supply in 2022?
- OPEC+ supply: Ability, willingness and spare capacity
- Global crude and liquids balance signals and risks for 2022
Downstream/Refining – Trading Signals and Signposts for 2022-23
Mukesh Sahdev, Head of Downstream Research
- Signals and signposts for crude demand/Refinery Runs
- Signals on Refinery Capacities-Outages-Margins
- Signals from shifts in Crude qualities and flows
- Key market calls