A comprehensive overview of the energy services supply chain with a deep dive into fundamental topics that will shape the market for 2021 and beyond
|Date||March 30, 2021|
|Time|| Session 1: 9:00 am (Oslo time)/ 3:00 pm (Singapore time) | Session 2: 4:30 pm (Oslo time)/ 9:30 am (Houston time) |
In our next Supply Chain, two hours webinar, our Supply Chain experts will go through the following topics:
Turbulence and Transition
- Turbulent times in Oil and gas – how to time it
- Transition of energy – how to play it
- Supplier’s survival guide
Navigating the post-Covid FPSO market
- FPSO developments set to lead the offshore recovery
- Opportunities for the supply chain outlook
- Utilizing FPSO experience to succeed in new energy markets
The subsea market – positioned for growth?
- Can capacity be a bottleneck when the market returns?
- Are subsea mega-contracts history?
- Fiscal policies, strategic decisions and technology are key topics for the future subsea market
Wells, CCS and Geothermal:
Will drilling take off in 2021 after a two-decade low?
- After a rough 2020 for exploration drilling, will it get better anytime soon?
- Where should well service companies position themselves for the Energy Transition?
- Is the geothermal market heating up?
Energy Tubular market navigating the Covid pandemic?
- Outlook for global energy tubular through 2022
- Consolidation of the energy tubular and steel industry is creating procurement challenges
- As sour service drilling markets surge, how will alloy OCTG and linepipe develop in 2022?
The Offshore Rig Market is resetting itself
- When will there be a recovery for floaters and jackups?
- How will the player landscape unfold?
- Will rig rates come up again?