Our shale and upstream experts team up to examine the impact of Biden's First 100 Days on the energy industry.
|Date||May 05, 2021|
|Time|| 9:30 - 10:15am CDT |
Our next Americas Regional Webinar will focus on a review of Biden's First 100 Days and how they have impacted, and will continue to impact, the energy industry. Amir Zaman, Head of Americas Sales, will guide the conversation for the 45 minute webinar and will be joined by two of our experts. Artem Abramov, Head of Shale Research, will lend his expertise along with Matthew Bernstein, our local analyst with a strong background in International Politics and previous Congressional staff experience. Together they will touch on:
· Federal permit moratorium from an onshore US perspective: are there material impacts?
· Future of the Gulf of Mexico if the lease moratorium is permanent
· Potential tax changes: significance of general federal tax rate increase vs the cancelation of IDC/reservoir depletion tax exemptions
· Biden's infrastructure plan: implications for natural gas, domestic demand and LNG exports
· Impact of different carbon tax levels on the profitability of US oil and gas producers