Join us on Thursday, May 2 at the Rystad Energy office in Stavanger for an informative breakfast session. Our experts from the Oilfield Service Research team are sharing the latest industry trends. Space is limited so make sure you secure your spot already today!
Besides sharing our views on the latest offshore trends you will also have the possibility to network with your peers from the industry. We expect both E&P's, suppliers, investors and energy-related companies to join this event.
SVP & Head of Stavanger office
VP Oilfield Service Research
Lein Mann Hansen
Analyst Oilfield Service Research
Could the oil price collapse again in 2019... or could it reach $100 instead? — Tore Guldbrandsøy
- Will US shale continue its high growth despite shale companies guiding on reductions in spending?
- Is peak supply back on the agenda as Saudi Arabia discloses smaller volumes in the world's largest oilfield - Ghawar?
- What could be the impact of the new IMO bunker fuel regulations?
The formation of a new E&P offshore wave - Matthew Fitzsimmons
- Historical perspective: How global costs have evolved during the recent downturn?
- Future outlook: When will E&P's increase their sanctioning of offshore projects?
- Bottom-line: What will this mean for cost inflation?
Key insights on North-West Europe - Lein Mann Hansen
- Reserve account in the NCS: Which fields' reserves were upgraded and downgraded recently?
- Offshore workhours: How did the offshore activity trended lately?
Register now to secure your spot at the event. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you at the event.