Rystad Energy invites you to our upcoming Breakfast Briefing on Wednesday, October 9 at the Westin Calgary. Our experts, Alexandre Ramos-Peon, Ryan Carbrey and Jai Singh, will join the event for market outlook presentations and Q&A sessions. This event offers a unique opportunity to gain energy insights and hear our current projections to help keep you on up-to-date on the market and upcoming developments. Please join us for a morning of knowledge sharing and networking.
North American shale: can downspacing challenge growth?
Presenter: Alexandre Ramos-Peon, Senior Analyst, Shale Research
- Overview on US land activity and an outlook on production growth
- Downspacing and parent-child interactions – the real impact on productivity
- Developments and challenges in the North American midstream space
North American shale: oilfield service and cost trends
Presenter: Ryan Carbrey, Senior Vice President, Shale Research
- Efficiency trends – more drilling and completion activity with less equipment
- Frac services market – supply, demand, pricing and utilization
- Proppant market – sand trends in an oversupplied market
North America oil and gas midstream overview
Presenter: Jai Singh, Principal Consultant
- Outlook for US and Canada crude oil pipeline developments
- Forecast of crude trade flows and US crude exports by port
- Review of gas infrastructure developments in North America and expected gas flows
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you at the event.