Rystad Energy invites you to our Chicago Information Session on Tuesday, October 9. During the event, we'll provide our latest views of industry developments, lead Q&A sessions and provide networking opportunities. Please join research experts Ryan Carbrey, Alexandre Ramos-Peon, and the Rystad Energy team for a morning of knowledge sharing.
Oilfield Service update – Can the market keep up?
- Oilfield activity, frac services, and proppant market updates
- Will there be well service pricing increases or has the industry already overbuilt?
- Rail, transloading and last mile proppant solutions
Presenter: Ryan Carbrey, Senior Vice President Shale Research
Lack of consensus on US Shale growth potential persists
- Permian Basin: latest developments, well design changes, productivity and economics
- How severe are pipeline constraints? What lessons have been learned?
- Can steep decline rates really eliminate growth?
- Mature Bakken and Eagle Ford: similarities and differences
- SCOOP/STACK, DJ and Powder River Basin explosive production growth: can they still be classified as a "round error"?
Presenter: Alexandre Ramos-Peon, Senior Analyst
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you at the event.