We are pleased to invite you to our exclusive Information Session, which will take place Wednesday, May 29 at the Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro. At the event, our experts will be sharing updates on the latest industry trends and answering your key questions. Space is limited, so make sure you secure your spot today.
In addition to hearing our views on the latest oil market trends, you will also have the opportunity to network with your peers from the industry. Companies in attendance will include E&Ps, suppliers, investors and other energy-related companies.
PROGRAM AND PRESENTERS
Welcome and introduction
Presenter: Nick Livingstone, Head of Americas
Can OPEC control oil prices going forward?
- The two elephants in the room: shale and demand
- Momentous actions needed from OPEC
- Do we still need oil from Brazil?
Presenter: Schreiner Parker, Vice President Latin America
The Brazilian Boom: A double-edged sword
- Brazilian activity will outpace all other regions
- Growing number of IOCs means a larger customer base for established service companies
- International players chasing contracts create fierce competition
Presenter: Lars Lysdahl, Principal
Register now to secure your spot at the event. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you at the event.