Rystad Energy is delighted to invite you to a breakfast gathering for presentations and discussions on topical industry developments. Please join Henrik Poulsen, SVP Government Relations and Bimbola Kolawole, Business Development Manager Africa & Client Relationship Specialist for industry insight and networking.
The Global Oil Market – short and medium term perspectives
- Historical review – can both OPEC and Shale oil co-exist to balance the market?
- Supply and demand balances
- Medium term (5 years) forecasting
Resource Governance – factors which foster an attractive investment climate
(Benchmark of Nigeria to relevant peer countries)
- Player landscape – diversity might be good, but who ensures the "country perspective"?
- CAPEX control & Cost efficiency
- Government take and country specific Risk Premiums
Presenter: Henrik Poulsen, SVP Government Relations
Host: Bimbola Kolawole, Business Development Manager Africa & Client Relationship Specialist