Rystad Energy invites you to our Information Session happening during the much anticipated IP week in London.
This Information Session offers attendees a unique opportunity to get ahead of the curve with insights that help you better tackle the market in 2019. Make sure you don't miss this opportunity.
You can look forward to valuable insights into the shale business presented by Artem Abramov, Partner and Head of Shale Research. In addition you can update yourself on the latest developments in the oil market by the Head of Oil Market Research, Bjørnar Tonhaugen.
Does US Shale offer better returns than rolling the dice at the nearest casino?
- Can we get another 2 million bpd from the US oil in 2019?
- Activity drivers and well productivity: is shale profitable?
- Are operators too optimistic on well recovery forecasts?
Presenter: Artem Abramov, Partner and Head of Shale Research
2019 oil price outlook in the context of US shale economics and call-on-OPEC+
- What is the outlook for oil demand and refinery capacity additions as we head towards "IMO 2020"? What is the outlook for light-sweet versus heavy/medium-sour supply as we approach "IMO 2020"?
- US oil supply: How much will it grow and what is the "call" on supply from Rest-of-the-World?
- OPEC+ decliners and US sanctions: How must core-OPEC+ comply to achieve a balanced oil market?
Presenter: Bjørnar Tonhaugen, Head of Oil Market Research
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you at the event.