Rystad Energy invites you to our 2019 Year Ahead Outlook on Tuesday, February 19, at the QV1 Conference Centre in Perth.
Our CEO, Jarand Rystad, will join us for a look back at 2018, before shifting focus to 2019 and what lies ahead. This information session offers attendees a unique opportunity to get ahead of the curve, with industry insights to help you better tackle the market in 2019. We look forward to welcoming you to this knowledge sharing and networking event.
The challenge ahead: Steering energy companies through cycles and transitions
- 2019 Oil Market: Can we rely on OPEC+ to avoid a new oil price downturn?
- Understanding oil market cycles – a system dynamics approach
- The energy transition – not an if, but a when
Presenter: Jarand Rystad, CEO
Global exploration trends: All set for a recovery, but how strong will it be and where are the global hotspots?
- Global exploration activity looks set to rise
- Exploration performance in 2018
- Rystad Energy’s latest global and regional exploration activity outlook for 2019-2021
Presenter: Nils-Henrik Bjurstrøm, Ecube Product Manager & Product Portfolio Manager
Unlocking the Northern Territory's Shale potential
- Analysis of activity levels and players
- Potential gas market impacts
- How does the resource compare to global shale plays?
Presenter: Daniel Levy, Senior Analyst Australasia E&P Research
Chair by: Gero Farruggio, Head of Australia
*Topics and speakers are subject to change
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you at the event.