Rystad Energy is delighted to extend an exclusive invitation for you to join us at our information session and networking drinks in Perth, Australia. Please join our speakers below, who will share with you their latest analysis on current trends in E&P, Oilfield Services and LNG sectors
- Gero Farruggio - Head of Australia & Global Head of Renewable Energy
- Sindre Knutsson - Senior Analyst - Gas Markets
- Audun Martinsen - Partner & Head of Oilfield Service Research
- Jon Fredrik Muller - Partner & Head of Consulting - Asia Pacific
- LNG Market Outlook: All eyes on Asian demand/appetite
- Macro OFS: The oilfield service recovery - unsustainable or controlled?
- 2019 Asia Pacific - A year of opportunities? A view of key market segments
LNG Market Outlook: All eyes on Asian demand
- Asian LNG demand outlook: A story of declining regional production and Chinese government policies
- What is the required liquefaction capacity to keep up with surging demand?
- How will a Chinese tariff on US LNG affect the sanctioning of new liquefaction projects?
Presenter: Sindre Knutsson - Senior Analyst
Macro OFS: The oilfield service recovery - unsustainable or controlled?
- How a high oil price is impacting the service recovery around the world
- Is there a risk for price escalation across the service value chain
- What are the consequences for the E&P operators and their commerciality
Presenter: Audun Martinsen, Partner & Head of Oil Field Service Research
2019 Asia Pacific – A year of opportunities? A view of key market segments
- Rig markets – will they come back or linger on?
- Field developments – where is activity picking up first?
- OSV – Will increased demand help raise the rates, or is oversupply too large?
Presenter: Jon Fredrik Muller - Partner & Head of Consulting - Asia Pacific
Chair: Gero Farruggio - Head of Australia & Global Head of Renewable Energy