Rystad Energy extends an exclusive invitation to our Renewables in 2019 Outlook on Friday, February 22, at Three International Towers in Barangaroo Sydney.
This information session offers attendees a unique opportunity to get ahead of the curve, with industry insights to help you better tackle the market in 2019. We look forward to welcoming you to this knowledge sharing, panel discussion and networking drinks.
The energy transition - not an if, but a when
Presenter: Jarand Rystad, CEO
Australia transforms from MW to GW
- Reflecting on 2018, the highs and lows
- Storage wars! The battle of firming technologies
- 2019 - A bigger year, what to expect?
- Key signposts to look out for ahead
Presenter: David Dixon, Senior Research Analyst, Australia Renewables
Vietnam emerges as the region's renewable powerhouse
- How does Vietnam's renewables compare in SEA region?
- What are the key challenges facing developers?
- Who are the main players?
Presenter: Minh Khoi Le - Research Analyst, South East Asia Renewables
Panel Discussion: Reflecting on Australian renewables in 2018 and what to look out for in 2019
- Robin Russell (General Manager, Signal Energy)
- Wayne Gagel (Associate Director, Westpac)
- Ryan Hauville (Regional Manager, Phillip Riley)
- Chris Wilson (Co-founder & Managing Director, Terrain Solar)
- Michael Corio (Sales Leader International Markets, Array Tech Inc)
Chair: Gero Farruggio - Head of Australia