Rystad Energy invites you to our 2019 Year Ahead Outlook on Tuesday, February 26.
Join our info session to look back at 2018 and focus on 2019 and what lies ahead. This event offers attendees a unique opportunity to get ahead of the curve with insights that help you better tackle the market in 2019.
The challenge ahead: Steer energy companies through cycles and transitions
- Are we already in the next down cycle?
- Understanding oil market cycles – a system dynamics approach
- The energy transition – not an if, but a when
Presenter: Jarand Rystad, CEO
LNG market: The new wave; The new crowns; A new era
- 2019 – the year of LNG FIDs – all eyes on the US
- China – the world’s largest gas importer, what to expect next?
- What do we see the LNG market towards 2030?
Presenter: Xi Nan, Senior Analyst, Markets
Signs of recovery in South East Asia upstream and renewables outlook in the region
- Continued oil price uncertainty – Impact on oil production and sanctioning activity
- Increasing gas demand – Driving higher gas prices and development of deep-water reserves
- Embracing renewables – India, Vietnam at the forefront in the region
Presenter: Parul Chopra, Vice President, Upstream Research
The formation of a new E&P offshore wave
- How global costs have evolved during the recent downturn?
- When will E&Ps increase their sanctioning of offshore projects?
- What will this mean for cost inflation?
Presenter: Matthew Fitzsimmons, Vice President, Oilfield Service
*Topics and speakers are subject to change
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you at the event.