Rystad Energy is delighted to extend an exclusive invitation for you to attend our autumn Information Session at the Norwegian Embassy in Tokyo. Please join us for an update on our latest analysis, discussions around current industry trends and networking.
PROGRAM AND SPEAKERS*
Oil market trend update: solid demand growth remains but with rising risks for both upside and downside
- Steady demand growth remains amid recent news
- How tight will the market be with IMO and Iranian crude export reductions?
- Growing shale and steep decline of conventionals toward 2020
Presenter: Vijay Krishnan, Managing Director, Asia Pacific
Offshore is back: the drilling market has started its recovery
- Operator free cash flow and its implications on activity
- Will the offshore rig market also focus on short cycle activities?
- Can the DP market outperform the moored market?
Presenter: Oddmund Føre, VP Oilfield Services and Liz Tysall, Senior Offshore Rig Analyst
Offshore is back: rig owners are positioning for a comeback
- What does the player landscape look like in light of recent rig fleet rationalization?
- How are utilization rates and contracting activity changing?
- Which regions are seeing postive trends in dayrates?
Presenter: Liz Tysall, Senior Offshore Rig Analyst
E&P project sanctioning trends for 2019 and beyond
- Offshore vs. onshore in conventional projects
- Can offshore projects compete with North American shale?
- The supply cost curve toward 2025
Presenter: Yosuke Uehara, Head of Japan
*Topics and speakers are subject to change