UCube (Upstream Database) is a comprehensive solution, consisting of complete and integrated field-by-field database, analysis tools and independent insights for the global upstream oil and gas market. It is an indispensable tool that provides users with a thorough oil and gas industry overview, assisting them in conducting business strategy and investment decisions within the upstream sector.
UCube includes more than 65,000 oil and gas fields and licenses, portfolios of 3,200 E&P companies, and covers the time span from 1900 to 2100. UCube covers oil and gas production, reserves and economics, which can be further split into details such as hydrocarbons, field life cycle, geography, water depth, field type, unconventional, owners and operators.
Our analysts continuously collect and verify data from company and government reports, with changes reflected in UCube on a monthly basis. Where information is not available, we conduct in-depth research and estimates to ensure that UCube data is complete in all dimensions.
UCube is available through our desktop application Cube browser as well as mobile app. The Cube Browser is a user-friendly graphical interface, enabling fast filtering, extraction and display of data. Data is available in chart, table and map views.
- More than 65,000 assets and 3,200 E&P companies globally, with coverage by continent, region, country, province and state
- Historical hydrocarbon production back to 1900 and forecasts up to 2100
- Detailed overview of field life cycle, broken down into producing fields, fields under development, discoveries, award exploration licenses, open acreage
- Economics metrics, consisting of investments, operational costs and government take, free cashflow and net present value
- Complete coverage of oil and gas supply including conventional and unconventional, on-/offshore and yet-to-find resources
- Macro analysis: Understand historical and future global oil and gas supply and its economics by country, operator or field life cycle
- Strategy & competitor intelligence: Benchmark competitor performance and analyze their portfolios
- Benchmarking: Compare hydrocarbon production, reserves and economics at country, company or asset level
- Target screening & business development: Identify targets for acquisitions or farm-ins, analyze M&A activity in the upstream sector
- E&P Valuation: Calculate net present value of assets and portfolios, run sensitivity analysis
- UCube Economic Model: fully customizable, transparent, Excel-based model for evaluating upstream oil & gas assets, companies and portfolios across the world
- Upstream Analytics: reports and insights package on the complete global upstream oil and gas industry
- UCubeRank: ready-made benchmark analysis of the global upstream oil & gas industry. Includes country and company level data covering hydrocarbon production, resources, exploration results, cash flows, valuation and return of capital. The tool is available online and in the mobile app.
- Access to analysts and 24/7 support
- Oil and gas companies
- Financial market: Investors, investment banking, equity research and M&A
- Oil service companies
- Governments and governmental agencies
- Consulting and advisory firms
- Research institutions
You might also be interested in:
ECube: Exploration analysis tool on well level, including exploration efficiency, costs, acreage positions, license round details and work commitments
Upstream Analytics: Reports and insights package on the complete global upstream oil and gas industry