Ready-made, field-by-field benchmark analysis of the global upstream oil and gas industry for people on the go!
Who is the largest oil producer in the world? Who had the largest exploration success last year? Which E&P company has the lowest operating costs and the highest return on capital? Which country has the highest government take?
Find answers in UCubeRank, a new platform to access UCube data. Data is sorted in a number of ranked lists, making it easy to benchmark across many dimensions.
• Production, reserves and resources data
• Cost of supply split by country, company and field type
• Hydrocarbon types
• Company economics
When to use it
• When you want a quick overview of a company or a market
• When you want to do benchmarking within the E&P sector
• When you want to access data outside of our Cube Browser
Ideal for senior management in:
• Oil and gas companies
• Financial market: Investors, investment banking, equity research and M&A
• Oil service companies
• Governments and governmental agencies
• Consulting and advisory firms
• Research institutions
Learn more about UCubeRank at ranks.rystadenergy.com
You might also be interested in:
ECube: Exploration analysis tool on well level, including exploration efficiency, costs, acreage positions, license round details and work commitments
Oil Market Trends Report: Consistent and up-to-date representation and analysis of global oil supply, demand and market trends with short and medium-term forecasts