DCube (Demand Database) is a comprehensive solution, consisting of complete and integrated field-by-field database, analysis tools and independent insights, covering the full spectrum of oilfield service demand and expenditures in the upstream industry. It is a single source tool containing oilfield services expenditures for all E&P operators in the world broken down onto more than 50 service segments. DCube is an ideal tool for market analysis, strategy and business development, benchmarking, deal screening, cost analysis and evaluation of the oilfield services supplier market.
DCube includes data for more than 65,000 assets and 2,400 upstream operators. Data is further split along market dimensions such as geography, on-/offshore, water depth, facility type and field life cycle for all fields, discoveries and exploration licenses globally.
DCube is updated monthly based on publicly available company information, market studies and Rystad Energy’s internal upstream research and analysis. DCube comes with our desktop application Cube Browser as well as a range of industry PDF reports. The Cube browser is a user-friendly graphical interface, enabling fast filtering, extraction and display of data. Data is available in chart, table and map views.
Use DCube together with SCube to enable complete transparency in the oilfield services market by linking together service providers and E&P operators.
- Total expenditure from 65,000 oil and gas assets and 2,400 operators, broken down to more than 50 oilfield service segments
- Field-by-field database of the global oilfield services market, spanning from 1990 to 2030
- Oilfield services expenditure, split by geography, on-/offshore, water depth and field life cycle
- The most comprehensive database in the market with full global coverage of total upstream investments (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Oilfield service segments covered: Maintenance Services; Operational and Professional Services; Engineering; Procurement, Construction and Installation; Well Services; Drilling Tools and Commodities; Rigs and Drilling Contractors; Topside and Processing Equipment; Subsea Equipment and Installation; Transportation and Logistics; Seismic and G&G
- Oilfield Service Analytics - reports and commentaries covering trends, updates and detailed factsheets for global oilfield services market
- Access to analysts and 24/7 support
- Macro overview: Explore global upstream expenditure by oil service segment, geography, field life cycle and development solution
- Oilfield market analysis: Understand trends, development and size of individual oilfield service markets
- Cost analysis: Benchmark project costs, cost breakdowns, cost phasing and estimate new developments
- Strategy & Business development: Identify geographies and segments with potential future growth
- Opportunity screening: Get an immediate overview of E&P operator portfolios and their future spending plans
- Business intelligence: Find sales opportunities for oilfield products and services in existing and new markets
- Oilfield service companies
- Oil and gas companies: Procurement specialists
- Financial market: Investors, investment banking, equity research and M&A
- Governments and governmental agencies
- Consulting and advisory firms
You might also be interested in:
SCube: Reported revenue from oil service companies split on the same supplier segments and geographies as DCube
Oilfield Service Analytics: Expert reports and insights on the global oilfield service industry