SCube (Supplier Database) provides users with detailed and consistent insights into revenues of the largest 400+ listed and private oilfield service companies. The solution also provides transparency into the public contracts awarded to oilfield service companies. As an exhaustive source of supplier revenue, SCube is ideal for oilfield services market analysis, strategy and business development, benchmarking, deal screening and evaluation of the supplier market.
Data in SCube is broken down into over 50 oilfield service segments across geographies, from the year 2005 and forward looking to 2025. SCube can be used as a stand-alone solution or in combination with DCube, which covers more than 65,000 oil and gas assets and provides a spending outlook for more than 2,400 upstream operators globally.
SCube is updated monthly based on publicly available company information, market studies and Rystad Energy’s internal upstream research and analysis. Rystad Energy forecasts revenue by combining the companies' backlog, active contracts and the expected market growth per segment per region from DCube.
SCube comes with a desktop application Cube Browser as well as quarterly PDF reports. The Cube browser is a user-friendly graphical interface, enabling fast filtering, extraction and display of data. Data is available in chart, table and map views.
- Reported revenue from the largest 400+ listed and private oilfield services companies globally, broken down into 50+ service segments
- Historical quarterly and annual data back to 2005 and forecast to 2025
- Detailed company and contract information, including company exposure to the upstream market, level of integration, contract value and timing with breakdown into clients, geographies and segments
- Public contracts won by oilfield service companies with details on E&P operator, segments, timing and contract value
- Oilfield Service Analytics - reports and commentaries covering trends, updates and detailed factsheets for global oilfield services market
- Access to analysts and 24/7 support
- Market analysis: Analyze market shares of various oilfield service segments
- Company forecasting: Obtain revenue outlook for key oilfield market players
- Competitor analysis: Investigate different players in each region and their revenues
- Investment analysis: Identify opportunities for potential investments and acquisitions
- Oilfield service companies
- Oil and gas company procurement departments
- Financial market: investors, investment banking, equity research and M&A
- Governments and governmental agencies
- Consulting and advisory firms
You might also be interested in:
DCube: Historical and forecasted OPEX and CAPEX for global oil and gas fields,split on supplier segment and geography
Oilfield Service Analytics: Expert reports and insights on the global oilfield service industry