ServiceCube (Oilfield Service Databases) is a comprehensive solution, tracking the oilfield service market. It consists of complete and integrated field-by-field and contract-by-contract databases, analysis tools and independent insights, covering oilfield service purchases in detail. It combines the Demand database (oilfield services expenditures and costs for all E&P operators in the world broken down into more than 50 service segments) and the Supply Database (revenues and contract awards of the largest 500+ listed and private oilfield service companies broken down by the same segments). ServiceCube is an ideal tool for market analysis, strategic planning, business development, benchmarking, deal screening, cost analysis and evaluation of the oilfield services market.
ServiceCube includes data for more than 65,000 assets and 2,400 upstream operators. Data is further split along market dimensions such as geography, on-/offshore, water depth, facility type, field life cycle, discoveries and exploration licenses globally.
ServiceCube is updated biweekly based on publicly available company information, market studies and Rystad Energy’s internal upstream research and analysis. ServiceCube comes with our desktop application Cube Browser, as well as a range of reports and commentaries through the Service Analytics that are included in the ServiceCube license. The Cube Browser is a user-friendly graphical interface, enabling fast filtering, extraction and display of data. Data is available in chart, table and map views.
Use ServiceCube to enable complete transparency in the oilfield services market by linking together service providers and E&P operators.
- Demand Database - the most comprehensive database with full global coverage of field-level spending broken down by oilfield service purchases and E&P budgets
- Supplier Database - detailed insights into revenues of the largest oilfield service companies
- Total expenditure and service contracts from 65,000 oil and gas assets and 2,400 operators, broken down to more than 50 oilfield service segments
- Oilfield service demand spanning from 1990 to 2040
- Oilfield services market, split by geography, on-/offshore, water depth and field life cycle
- Reported revenuefrom the largest 500+ listed and private oilfield services companies globally, broken down into 50+ service segments with data from 2005 to 2025
- Public contracts won by oilfield service companies with details on E&P operator, segments, timing and contract value
- Oilfield service segments covered: Maintenance Services; Operational & Professional Services; Engineering; Procurement, Construction & Installation; Well Services; Drilling Tools & Commodities; Rigs & Drilling Contractors; Topside & Processing Equipment; Subsea Equipment & Installation; Transportation & Logistics; Seismic & G&G
- Service Analytics – reports and commentaries covering trends, updates and detailed factsheets for the global oilfield services market
- Access to analysts and 24/7 support
- Macro overview: Explore global upstream expenditure by oil service segment, geography, field life cycle and development solution
- Oilfield market analysis: Understand trends, development, size and market share of individual oilfield service markets
- Cost analysis: Benchmark project costs, cost breakdowns, cost phasing and estimate new developments
- Strategy & Business development: Identify regions and segments with potential future growth
- Opportunity screening: Get an immediate overview of E&P operator portfolios and their future spending plans
- Business intelligence: Find sales opportunities for oilfield products and services in existing and new markets
- Company forecasting: Review the revenue outlook for key oilfield market players
- Competitor analysis: Investigate the key players in each region and their revenues
- Investment analysis: Identify opportunities for potential investments and acquisitions
- Oilfield service companies
- Oil and gas companies: Procurement specialists
- Financial market: Investors, investment banking, equity research and M&A
- Governments and governmental agencies
- Consulting and advisory firms
You might also be interested in:
Service Analytics: Expert reports and insights on the global oilfield service industry
WellCube: Global coverage of wells drilled with detailed well characteristics, built field-by-field
RigCube: Global, offshore rig demand (rig count) and supply based on bottom-up, field-by-field activity analysis