SubseaCube (Subsea Database) is a comprehensive, bottom-up, field-by-field subsea demand tool covering installation series for subsea structures and components for upstream operators globally. The components are broken into number of subsea trees, manifolds and subsea units, and kilometer of SURF lines. This is the ideal tool for market analysis, strategy and business development, and benchmarking of the subsea industry.
SubseaCube includes data for more than 2,500 offshore oil and gas fields and 200+ operators. Data is further split along market dimensions such as subsea design parameters, geography, water depth, facility type, and field life cycle for all fields and discoveries globally. SubseaCube is updated quarterly based on publicly available company information, supplier data, market studies and Rystad Energy’s internal research and analysis.
SubseaCube comes with our desktop application Cube Browser. The Cube browser is a user-friendly graphical interface, enabling fast filtering, extraction and display of data. Data is available in chart, table and map views.
- Total subsea demand for all subsea developments, discoveries with potential subsea developments, globally and 200+ operators, broken into subsea trees, manifolds, SURF lines and subsea units
- Field-by-field database of the global subsea market, spanning from 2000 to 2025
- Subsea equipment count split, by geography, water depth, field life cycle, facility type and range of other dimensions
Detailed subsea equipment information, including purpose, type, state, diameters
- Deep-Dive reports from sanctioning and Start-ups
- Frequent commentaries covering latest updates in global subsea developments as well as regular industry presentations across the globe
- Factsheets: Library of quantitative snapshots derived from our SubseaCube database on every project, continent, contractor and operator
- Quarterly Subsea report presenting key insights and observations covering latest updates in global subsea developments as well as regular industry
Access to analysts and 24/7 support
- Macro analysis: Understand the global subsea trends and demand of subsea components
- Market analysis: Research the subsea market by geography, operator, subsea component and field design
- Strategy and business development: Assess strategy and perform subsea capacity analysis
- Opportunity screening: Get an immediate overview of E&P operator portfolios and their future field developments
- Benchmarking: Identify key market players and analyze their performance
- Oilfield service companies
- Financial market: Investors, invetment banking, equity research and M&A
- Oil and gas companies: Procurement specialists
- Consulting and advisory firms
You might also be interested in:
ServiceCube: Oilfield service supply and demand databases, with field-by-field coverage on global OFS demand and supply
Rig Analytics: Expert reports and insights on the global rig market