OilMarketCube provides a complete, monthly, and field-by-field production overview for oil analysts globally. It is an ideal solution for analysts who need the best granular data available on oil supply.
OilMarketCube is a highly granular database with production overviews at a global and field-level perspective. The tool allows users to obtain monthly production analysis with historical overview and future projections. Providing a short-term forecast, the OilMarketCube accounts for the effects of outages, seasonality, and policy decisions on field production. Our five-year, complete global production forecast allows users to assess the data across multiple dimensions, including country, supply segment, life cycle, and many others.
OilMarketCube comes with a user-friendly graphical interface, Cube Browser, enabling fast filtering, extraction and display of data. Data feed delivery options are available for those who prefer to work with the data in other software.
Included in the subscription is our Oil Market Analytics, which includes our monthly Demand report and Balances report, the quarterly Oil Market Trends Report, and our weekly commentaries written by expert analysts.
- Monthly field-by-field production data
- Short-term forecast with effects of outages, seasonality, and policy decisions on field production
- Historical data coverage from 2013
- Five-year medium-term supply analysis
- Overview of market-moving fundamentals: supply, field outages, balances, inventories and positioning of traders
- Detailed coverage of the upstream trends: field start-ups, exploration, field decline, reserves and cost-of-supply
- Weekly commentaries on DOE inventories, field outages and relevant market topics
- Obtain quick and efficient analysis of short-term monthly supply trends
- Acquire a comprehensive view of the current facts and future projections globally, at the field, operator, and country-level
- Get complete global medium-term supply analysis along multiple dimensions
- Make informed trading and investment decisions
- Direct and easy access to Rystad Energy’s senior oil markets
Analysts with the need for the best available granular data on oil supply:
- Paper traders (funds, investors)
- Market analysts at E&P companies
- Oil trading houses and trading arms at E&Ps
- Downstream players
- Midstream companies, oil storage and logistics
- Corporates (hedgers - buyers and seller of oil products)
You might also be interested in:
Oil Market Analytics: Comprehensive and up-to-date reports and commentaries that provide unique insights of the short- and medium-term global oil markets.
Gas Market Analytics: A comprehensive and fact-based analysis of medium- to long-term global gas market fundamentals.