Sustainable Energy Research Analytics (SERA) product provides commercial intelligence on solar, wind and storage operations and projects – helping clients make faster data-driven decisions.
SERA flagship product is SERA Tracker – a detailed, accurate and continuously updated data analytics and mapping tool that helps navigate the growing large-scale Australian renewables sector, including both utility and distributed generation assets.
As part of the Tracker subscription, clients access regular, detailed analytics research notes covering key renewables sector topics and events. These notes leverage our data and industry knowledge to provide unique insight and bring clients rapidly up the learning curve.
- Continuously updated data on solar, wind and energy storage projects and players in Australia
- Detailed information on every project: Project ownership, development stage, capacity, offtake counterparty, equipment suppliers, EPC provider, approval status, financing status, key milestone dates, M&A transaction details and location
- Coverage: 420+ assets, 130 companies with around 60 GW of generation potential in Australia
- Regular reports and commentaries from our leading analysts
- Macro analysis: Efficiently acquire a thorough understanding of the Australian utility-scale renewables sector
- Benchmarking: Compare projects, suppliers and operators
- M&A and deal screening: Perform deal screening within Australian solar and wind markets
- Market analysis: Benchmark the competitive landscape
- Project analysis: Evaluate renewable energy projects
- Easy access: Quickly and easily retrieve information online via web application
- Project developers & utilities
- Engineering, procurement & construction companies
- Equipment suppliers & contractors
- Financial sector
- Governments and governmental agencies
- Consulting and advisory firms
- Research institutions
For more information about SERA products, visit www.seranalytics.com or contact us:firstname.lastname@example.org