RenewableCube, previously known as SERA Tracker, provides commercial intelligence on solar, wind and storage operations and projects – helping clients make faster data-driven decisions.
RenewableCube – a detailed, accurate and continuously updated data analytics and mapping tool that helps navigate the growing large-scale renewables sector in Australia, India and Southeast Asia, including both utility and distributed generation assets.
As part of the RenewableCube subscription, clients access regular, detailed analytics research notes covering key renewables sector topics and events. These notes leverage our data and industry knowledge to provide unique insight and bring clients rapidly up the learning curve.
RenewableCube is available through our desktop application Cube Browser as well as interactive online dashboard (Renewable Energy Tracker). The Cube Browser is a user-friendly graphical interface, enabling fast filtering, extraction and display of data. Data is available in chart, table and map views.
- Continuously updated data on solar, wind and energy storage projects and players in Australia, India, Southeast Asia with new regions added continuously
- Detailed information on every project: Project ownership, development stage, capacity, offtake counterparty, equipment suppliers, EPC provider, approval status, financing status, key milestone dates, M&A transaction details and location
- Regular reports and commentaries from our leading analysts
- Macro analysis: Efficiently acquire a thorough understanding of the utility-scale renewables sector in selected regions
- Benchmarking: Compare projects, suppliers and operators
- M&A and deal screening: Perform deal screening within solar and wind markets in selected regions
- Market analysis: Benchmark the competitive landscape
- Project analysis: Evaluate renewable energy projects
- Easy access: Quickly and easily retrieve information online via web application
- Project developers & utilities
- Engineering, procurement & construction companies
- Equipment suppliers & contractors
- Financial sector
- Governments and governmental agencies
- Consulting and advisory firms
- Research institutions
For more information about RenewableCube, contact us at email@example.com