The future of Brazilian and Argentinian gas markets - can the Latin American giants sustain their dominance?
Watch our LATAM-focused webinar | The future of Brazilian and Argentinian gas markets - can the Latin American giants sustain their dominance?
This webinar provides insights into Brazilian and Argentinian gas production, gas balances in these countries, competitiveness and what the rest of 2023 has in store.
The webinar focused on the following broad themes:
- The current state of gas production in Brazil
- The role of gas balances in Brazil, Bolivia and Argentina in regional dynamics
- Oil and gas production in Argentina amid takeaway constraints
- The competitiveness of Vaca Muerta versus the US
- The significance of domestic contracts Brazilian and Argentinian gas markets
- Vinicius Romano, Senior Analyst
- Andres Villaroel, Analyst
Moderated by Ernesto Diaz, Senior Vice President, Business Development