Batteries and Hydrogen - an unlikely team to accelerate the decarbonization of transportation?
This expert webinar gives you a 2023 update on the future of transportation and the key role that batteries and hydrogen will have to play.
In this session, our experts discuss the various aspects of transport decarbonization covering sea, air, and road transportation, including topics such as:
- Role of transportation in global climate change mitigation strategies
- Regional division in the area of transportation decarbonization tactics
- Look back on historical BEV, PHEV, and FCEV sales trends in the road transport sector
- Charging infrastructure trends in different countries and the technological shifts within it
- Analyzing EV sales in the context of oil demand displaced from the light-duty vehicle sector and the difference between regions
- Hydrogen as a critical driver of sustainable sea &air transportation, shipping and aviation
- Progress of alternative fuels development for the shipping sector and aviation and the key challenges