Oilfield Service North America
Access detailed analysis of supply, demand, pricing and technology trends for key North American supply chain service markets
There is now a bigger call on oilfield services given the increase in demand for North American oil & gas production in the global markets. As a result, there is a greater need to understand the supply, demand, pricing and technology trends for complex supply chain market segments that service the oil and gas industry.
Access to the most up-to-date factual supply chain data and research is not a luxury in the current environment, but a necessity. Explore our complete and robust solution covering the entire North American oilfield service industry, delivered through our daily updated dashboards, analytics and advisory services.
Obtain the most detailed and leading-edge analysis on the drilling, completion and production service markets, including activity metrics, pressure pumping, proppant market, water management, stimulation chemicals and artificial lift.
Obtain a deep understanding of:
Service pricing forecasts, supplier landscape and technology trends
Service company benchmarks for different efficiency performance metrics
Drilling and completions activity and operator capital expenditure projections
Identify and value investment and divestment opportunities by assessing:
Service company landscape and performance data for various supply chain segments
Drilling and completions activity projections on a play-by-play basis
Supply, demand, utilization and pricing trends for different service markets
Assess the demand through:
Detailed analysis and forecasts for North American shale supply chain markets
Extensive primary research that includes conversations with operators, pumpers, drillers, sand companies, water management firms, chemical suppliers, truckers etc.
Near real-time satellite monitoring of permit locations for drilling and completions activity
Evaluate trading signals and forecasts through:
Satellite monitoring of frack yards for pressure pumpers to forecast completions activity
Real-time coverage and regular update cycles to help power trading decisions
Assessing supply chain bottlenecks for different service markets to quantify the impact on activity and production
Analyze detailed supply, demand and pricing trends for North American supply chain market segments with near real-time satellite-based oilfield activity monitoring and in-depth analysis of:
- Different service markets including drilling, pressure pumping, water management, proppant market, stimulation chemicals and artificial lift
- Short to medium-term trends on drilling and completions activity, service price forecasts and efficiency performance benchmarks
- Supplier landscape, company performance, operator / service company relationships etc.
Obtain enhanced analysis of the shale oil and gas market with a timely and comprehensive overview of the latest development and forecasts through our:
- Quarterly reports – providing quarterly analysis on supply, demand, utilization, pricing and technology trends for key North American shale supply chain market segments
- Weekly commentaries delivering timely insights on a range of topics from analysis of the latest intelligence and primary research to real-time satellite monitoring for drilling and completions activity
- Deep dive reports on topical issues currently seen in the markets
Bespoke consulting engagements delivered by our industry specialists.