Visualize detailed North American well data, enhanced with near real-time activity monitoring
Global energy markets have been rocked by unprecedented events. As a result, energy security is now at the top of the agenda across companies and government agencies alike. The US shale industry has never been more profitable with cash flows rising rapidly as oil prices soar; despite inflationary and cost pressures, the global call for US shale is still on.
Access to the most up-to-date factual activity metrics is not a luxury in the current environment, but a necessity. Explore our complete and robust solution covering the entire North American shale industry, delivered through our daily updated database, as well as analytics and advisory services.
Obtain complete and detailed North American well data enhanced with near real-time satellite-based oilfield activity monitoring, thus providing a 360-degree perspective of this dynamic market, from drilling and completion operations to production and project design data, all of which can be correlated with well performance.
Obtain a deep understanding of:
Supplier pricing trends and inventories, historically and forecasted
Performance comparison between different shale players, their portfolio and inventory quality
Flaring intensity, peer benchmarking and drivers, new regulations coverage, and ESG ranking
Identify and value investent and divesment opportunities assessing the:
Drilling and completions trends
Company and well-level activity, both historical and forecasted, and company benchmark analysis
Well-by-well PDP forecast in the market
Assess the demand through:
Detaild analysis and forecast of the North American shale market
Optimized demand forecasting, budgets and capacity data
Evaluate trading signals and forecasts through:
Short-term trends and total liquids potential within the North American shale market
Real-time coverage and regular update cycles to help power trading decisions
Detection of recent high-impact wells in emerging plays for specific companies and projects
Assess the overall shale market by:
Obtaining critical insights on the latest market developments and forecasts for specific well services markets
Evaluating drilling and completions trends to strategize and finalize budgets
Understanding well-by-well PDP forecast in the market
View macro-trends of the industry:
Complete and regular coverage of all significant regulations (federal acreage, tax incentives, setback rules, etc.)
Understand flaring intensity, operator benchmarking and drivers, new regulations coverage, and ESG ranking
Make better decisions with Shale Solutions across multiple energy types. Learn how below:
Relevant across energy types
Analyze complete and detailed North American well data enhanced with near real-time satellite-based oilfield activity monitoring and in-depth analysis of:
- More than 2 million horizontal wells, fracked vertical wells and conventional wells
- Short-term trends and total liquids potential for North American shale
- Well information, including multi-dimensional well spacing and frac interference, well NPVs and IRRs, breakeven prices, etc.
Obtain enhanced analysis of the shale oil and gas market with a timely and comprehensive overview of the latest development and forecasts through our:
- Monthly trends reports – providing monthly analysis of key trends in North American tight oil and shale gas plays
- Commentaries delivering timely insights on a range of topics from analysis of significant state data updates to in-depth fundamental research on complex industry trends
- Monthly play reports providing comprehensive play-level analysis
Bespoke consulting engagements delivered by our industry specialists on:
- Transaction support and market sizing: valuation of E&P assets, commercial due diligence, opportunity screening, market sizing and outlooks
- Benchmarking across multiple dimensions, such as costs, operational excellence and well performance
- Custom macro scenarios, supporting clients with more tailored scenarios, including dynamic simulations of the oil market through differing key assumptions
We combine cutting edge technology with our proprietary approach to deliver unique analysis of the energy space.
Interested in our Insights?
With Rystad Energy's Insights, you get monthly updates on the topics that matter delivered straight to your inbox.
Get in touch
See our solutions in action. Meet our experts and experience how our granular data can enhance your daily workflows.
Rystad Energy Week 2022
We are extremely excited to announce that after a two-year hiatus, Rystad Energy Week will return again in person. Join us in Singapore, Houston and London throughout September.