Stay up-to-date on all aspects of the global wind market and gain a deep understanding of the global onshore wind market and both bottom-fixed and floating offshore sectors
The global wind sector has seen massive activity growth in the past decade as countries look to boost installed renewable generation capacity and strive to reach their emission reduction goals. This rapid growth has sparked concern that supply-chain bottlenecks may emerge for some of the critical materials used in wind-power technology.
Gain a deep understanding of the global onshore and offshore wind markets for fix-bottom and floating wind sectors. Get instant access to the key project and country characteristics to analyze market shares and outlook, peer group performance and future awards.
Assess where the market is going by tracking wind project developments and timelines, together with supply and demand for wind turbines, from materials to blades and nacelles as well as the installation and service market.
Analyze asset and turbine level data to gain full market visibility to:
Benchmark company performance
Track records, wind industry trends and cost formation
Develop strategies and screen for investments opportunities
Access an overview of the supply and demand for each wind project component to:
Receive an in-depth outlook on equipment providers and competitor backlog
Gain market outlook and track future awards
Analyze the global supply and demand for onshore and offshore wind turbine components
Track wind project developments, timelines and current status to:
Screen for investment opportunities
Understand the market potential and make asset evaluation
Gain full understanding of global wind spending trends
Deep dive into individual market players' spending, contracts, and wind providers' details to:
Analyze peer group business performance
Receive bottom-up market outlook
Benchmark global players
Analyze wind market data to:
Understand global energy policy
Benchmark fiscal regimes
Gain full visibility of market drivers and peer group performance
Understand global onshore and offshore wind markets activity to:
- Screen for deals and benchmark projects, suppliers and operators
- Gain visibility into historical installation time series of capacity and forecasted wind demand under different energy scenarios
- Learn about the key suppliers for each component and their market share on a global, regional and national level
Stay up to date on all aspects of the global onshore and offshore wind markets through our:
- Market trends reports providing an overview of the general business environment, macro trends, drivers and deep dives into selected areas of interest
- Frequent comments, summaries and deep-dives on a global and regional level, addressing recent developments and trends
- Vast series of readymade factsheets at the country and project levels covering technical and commercial data, providing information on various regulatory processes, fiscal regimes, subsidies, auctions and tenders
Bespoke consulting engagements delivered by our industry specialists.