Analyze the solar market on different levels, from utility-scale through commercial and industrial to rooftop installations and gain a complete overview of supply and demand for key raw materials
Despite the rising global focus on transitioning to low carbon energy sources and advances in renewable energy technologies, the significant solar growth anticipated, for both utility PV and rooftop installations, risks being compromised in the short-term by a range of supply chain constraints.
Analyze the solar market on different levels, from utility-scale through commercial and industrial to rooftop installations. Benchmark key players along multiple dimensions including contracts, investments, spending, market share and supplier details at global, regional, corporate, and asset levels.
Understand global solar energy installation activity in terms of installed capacity, module type, and geography. Identify installation opportunities by looking at annual additions under different energy scenarios, and recognize the demand for solar module components and operational services.
Analyze solar modules and asset level data to:
Benchmark company performance
Track solar energy spending and industry trends
Develop strategies and screen for investments opportunities
Access a depth outlook on solar equipment providers to:
Analyze market shares and players
Screen for investment opportunities and future awards
Identify infrastructure types, purchases, expenditure forecast and contracts
Analyze solar market players, their spending and investments to:
Screen for investment opportunities
Compare market players, their financial performance, market shares and positioning
Analyze investments, acquisitions and divestments at global, regional, corporate, and asset levels
Deep dive into solar market players' spending and contracts to:
Analyze company performance and market shares
Understand economics assessment, scenarios for projects and company returns
Gain global market players' outlook
Analyze solar market data to:
Understand global energy policy
Benchmark fiscal regimes
Gain full visibility of market drivers and peer group performance
Explore in-depth global solar market analyses to:
- Track market drivers and solar energy installation activity in terms of installed capacity, module type and geography
- Understand price formation and cost drivers for solar modules and solar projects
- Gain supplier information and market share for all related components and infrastructure
Stay up-to-date on all aspects of the global solar market through our:
- Reports covering important trends and outlook for the solar energy market
- Regular commentaries covering frequent insights into current trends and events, with both macro overviews and deep dives into topics related to the solar energy industry
- Quantitative projects factsheets providing a quick overview of the key characteristics and technical details for solar projects globally
Bespoke consulting engagements delivered by our industry specialists.