LNG Trade Solution
By integrating our bottom-up granular data methodology with leading AIS maritime data, LNG Trade Solution provides you with an unprecedented level of transparency on the LNG markets, all in one place
With the surge in global demand for liquified natural gas (LNG) and the markets getting more complex to navigate, our service LNG Trade Solution equips you with the data and insights you need to react quickly and make the best-informed decisions across the entire LNG value chain and particularily about LNG trading.
In one easy-to-use platform, you can gain real-time insights into market dynamics, production, flows, demand, prices and LNG's competitive environment. Identify spot and long-term trade opportunities, view planned and unplanned outages, analyze LNG contracts and infrastructure projects, plus map LNG trades across the value chain in granular details, from upstream to regasification. It also includes the ability to screen and evaluate CO2 emissions, data and insights in voyage-level detail.
The service includes weekly, monthly and annual reports and LNG news as commentaries written by our senior analysts, which feature in-depth analysis of marketing moving events and near-time price insights across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Shape tactical decisions based on our up-to-date and fact-based LNG market overview and price forecasts for main regional hubs:
Deep dive into export and import facility volume data from weekly to yearly detail
Access details on LNG liquefaction/regasification capacity and utilization
Compare projects based on economic indicators, including supply and demand and costs across the value chain
Access market summaries and balances, short-term price analysis and conduct trades based on fundamental analysis and insights:
Monitor LNG trade flows and events tracked daily per export and import facility
Find LNG spot and long-term trade opportunities
Evaluate trade volumes split by long-term contracts and spot and price differentials
Access a best-in-class analytical tool that combines our deep research capabilities with AIS maritime intelligence data:
- Leverage real-time localized and global AIS data to monitor and track LNG flows and vessel movements
- Analyze LNG fundamentals, including volumes, costs and emissions across the value chain
- Map LNG trades across the value chain in granular detail, from upstream to regasification
Get actionable analysis with our LNG Trade analytics:
- Weekly and ongoing analysis of market-moving events, including near-term price movers across the Americas, Europe and Asia
- Special monthly, seasonal, and annual reports dissecting the latest developments in LNG and noteworthy events, including summer and winter fundamentals and vessel movements
- Carbon-offset trade reports
Bespoke consulting engagements delivered by our industry specialists.